Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please, familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions. They are straightforward and we adhere to them.
- Payment is due by the day of the course unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations within 14-days are responsible for the full tuition.
- Cancellations that are eligible for a refund will be charged a 3.8% administrative fee. No exceptions.
- Student substitutions are allowed.
- No-shows will be charged and responsible for the full tuition.
Set-up your own account
- Create your own account on the website.
- Perfect for training managers and students.
- When you create your own account you can easily manage the students you enroll.
- As a student you have access to all of your training certificates for the courses you take with Kim Turner, LLC. Access, as in forever, so no more searching your inbox for the certificate.
- You will be prompted to create your account when you complete registration for a course.
- Students are responsible for obtaining permission and approval from their departments prior to registration.
- If you register, and your department does not approve your time off, tuition, or for any reason you are still responsible for the terms of the cancellation policy including any applicable tuition.
- Our courses start ontime and we expect you to be ontime with your camera and audio ready to go.
- We understand that life happens, please contact your instructor in a timely fashion should the need arise.
- The most important responsibility is to have fun, learn something new, take it back to your agencies so we can all elevate our performance.
Thank you for being a first responder. You are never forgotten by those of us at Kim Turner, LLC